Word for Growth has been involved in overseas short-term missions and local missions since 1988 sending our first missionary to the Central American country of Belize. From this humble beginnings in Central America we have sent missionaries to countries in the Caribbean and the continent of Africa as well as the United States. WFG has partnered with/supports works in Europe, Guatemala Central America, Mexico City Mexico, Puerto Rico and throughout the US monetarily, and with goods and supplies in time of need.
We have two set goals.
We have two set goals.
- To fulfil the great commission: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 28:19, 20
- Matthew 25:35, 36, 40: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. And the King shall answer and say unto them, verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
New World Mission for Christ
Pastor Jean Carlo Thomas is the founder of New World Mission For Christ in the Caribbean country of Haiti. He is an obedient servant of the Most High. For the past 3 decades, Pastor Carlo has faithfully served churches that he oversees in Port-au-Prince, Balix, Meyer, Roche a Bateau, Cog Chante and St. Louis, Haiti.
Pastor Carlo is the superintendent/administer over several schools in the above-mentioned villages. Through generous donations NWMC provides:
- School materials and uniforms
- A nourishing lunch which for many students it is their only meal of the day
- A safe and comfortable place to learn and play
Word for Growth has partnered and served with Pastor Carlo and the Haitian people in the establishing of churches, building of schools, digging of wells and providing for the basic necessities of the people of Haiti since 1989. Word for Growth have seen firsthand the horrific poverty in Haiti. We were there providing much needed relief and aid to victims during the 2010 earthquake. With your help we will continue to support and help NWMC be a light and refuge to the citizens of Haiti for many more years.